- InterHigh International
- School to School
- Exam Results
- 1 Year IGCSEs
- Sixth Form College
- Extra-curricular Activities
- InterHigh Weekends
- Term Dates
- Computer Requirements
- National Offer Day
- British Education Abroad
If you’re looking for to complete IGCSEs in 1 year then your search may be over. InterHigh offers fast track options in both, Maths and English Language.
We use an innovative teaching model at InterHigh. As a result, pupils progress rapidly through their education and have more free time to enjoy the benefits of life. Our experienced teaching staff carry out interactive timetabled, real-time lessons online. If you are away from home, there’s no need to worry. Our lessons can be accessed anywhere in the world where you can get an internet connection. We monitor and encourage pupil interaction during lessons and are available to answer any questions from students.
The curriculum is covered in classes and our students can access recordings of lessons 24/7. The recordings can be used to catch up if you’ve been away or to prepare for future lessons and exams. It’s not all work at InterHigh. Pupils have access to all the features you would expect at a physical School such as a library, common room, clubs and societies. Parents are also welcome to check how their children are progressing with us at all times.
We follow the International GCSE in Mathematics. This enables pupils to:
• Develop their knowledge and understanding of mathematical concepts and techniques
• Acquire a foundation of mathematical skills for further study in the subject or related areas
• Enjoy using and applying mathematical techniques and concepts, and become confident to use mathematics to solve problems
• Appreciate the importance of mathematics in society, employment and study.
We follow the International GCSE in English Language. This enables pupils to:
• Read a wide range of texts fluently and with good understanding
• Read critically and use knowledge gained from wide reading to inform and improve their own writing
• Write effectively and coherently using Standard English appropriately
• Use grammar correctly, punctuate and spell accurately
• Acquire and apply a wide vocabulary alongside knowledge and understanding of grammatical terminology, and linguistic conventions for reading, writing and spoken language
• Listen to and understand spoken language, and use spoken Standard English effectively. Spoken language will be reported as a separate grade on the student’s certificate